Thursday, June 30

V is for Vulture




Remember this dress from last December? Well, finally I get to wear it "properly" ;) Yay for summer!




I cycled over to Cellarer's Chequer for these photos and wheeled my bike home, snapping away at doors and lost vultures along the way.



I am a terrible dancer but I can do a little "saddle shoe happy dance" any day.



Here's a little piece of residential Cambridge for you:






Well, I must have gotten back from Glasto on Tuesday but considering I haven't updated this post I expect I am still recuperating from my holiday :D

We got back home from Glastonbury Festival on Tuesday evening and are now getting reacquainted with walking on solid ground and indoor living. Sit tight for holiday slides to follow ;)

jacket: modcloth (tulle)
dress: etsy
saddle shoes: present (rachel antonoff for bass)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, your dress is so cute! Your happy dance is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily_RubySlippersJune 30, 2011

    Glad to see the dress making its summer debut... and I love your little saddle shoe dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icy blues for a cool summer! Looking forward to the mud slides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details on the dress is incredible, but nothing beats your little saddle shoe happy dance. No wait, nothing beats your gorgeous and perfectly wavy hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sons actually have the large train puzzle in which that V is for Vulture piece comes from!!! haha. 


    I love that dress so much. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal LeeJune 30, 2011

    You look beautiful! Love the dress and I am so enthralled with your nearby scenery. What a dream! Digging your saddle shoe happy dance -- Keep it up! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet another perfect outfit! Also man, I need to explore these places around Cambridge! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is just gorgeous! I am so in love with where you live, you always have the best locations in photos. Everything is always so quaint and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your report on Glasto.

    ReplyDelete
  10. isla bellJuly 02, 2011

    how cute is that dress? so pretty. glad you got to wear it finally. your wee gig gif is awesome
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityJuly 05, 2011

    Oh, this dress looks lovely out in the summer sun. I think it was waiting for those saddle shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete