Wednesday, June 8

The quick brown fox

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.. I recall racing through those words at 160 wpm in typing class but what I remember that class for most is my teacher's answer to all hypothetical questions: "If my aunt had a wiener" she'd say "she'd be my uncle".

Why am I thinking about foxes? Well, my tote of course! :D





Supersized grinning shot so you can see my awesome buttons.



When I put this on in the morning I wished for a butter yellow belt. I would have worn that imaginary belt with this dress and skirt and topped it off with my peach tights to create a super soft look. I've been doing a lot of soft recently though so I went for my blue tights and belt instead of the yellow one I don't actually own. Go contrast!
Still, I am on the lookout now. Can't help it, now that the hypothetical belt has been thought up its tangible counterpart must be found. I am a little consumerist OCD like that ;)

earrings: buttons (DIY)
sunnies: claire's
jacket: zara via time enough for drums
cardi: primark
dress: All-Mighty
skirt: uo
belt: h&m
clogs: h&m

10 comments:

  1. love the pop of blue, and those sunglasses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie JohnsJune 08, 2011

    oooh love the tote! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top - those buttons are adorable! I do the "I wish I had a ..." often. But the funny thing is when I finally find the "..." I find it doesn't seem to fit quite right afterall. Maybe its just always better in your imagination?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily_RubySlippersJune 08, 2011

    There were hypothetical questions in your typing class???

    I'm definitely OCD in that way, although fairly often I find something a bit different along the way and it works out even better.  Case in point: I wanted a red belt and found a mint green one, which I now think is far superior to the red one I eventually found!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love the composite shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Your outfits are always absolutely adorable!
    -Meaganhttp://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. DIY buttons <3!!!!!!!!!!!

    What a very sweet tote indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty color palette, you do pastels so well!  And if you ever tire of that skirt, I will gladly pay international shipping charges to take it off your hands.  It looks so soft and fluid!  Also, I ADORE the colorful offset buttons on your top/dress and I think that if you put your mind to it, that yellow belt could be DIYed... or thrifted with a fair amount of patience.
    The multi-Stef photos always make me smile.  You are a photoshop genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, a butter yellow belt does sound delicious.  I'm kind of obsessive about those kinds of wants, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CovetedvintageJune 10, 2011

    I love the color contrast. I never knew blue tights could look so good :)
    And the buttons are adorable.

    ReplyDelete