Sunday, June 26

Crowd control




As this posts I will be living it up on a dairy farm, so I couldn't resist including some cows in today's outfit pics :)




I took these on Stourbridge and Coldham's Common. Cattle graze on both during the summer months, stoically ignoring cyclists, mothers pushing strollers and girls with tripods alike. Mind the cow pats and don't anger the bull!


Check this guy out owning his park bench. :D


The light was so glorious I thought I'd add to the image overload with a shot of the river Cam - the rowing teams were out in force.


Moo! at the Abbey Football Stadium


I am a crowd!

Have a most excellent Sunday you all :)

borrowed hat: supermarket (tesco)
earrings: buttons (DIY)
jacket: zara via time enough for drums
dress: modcloth
soft pink tights
sandals: office

14 comments:

  1. Arghh! Major location envy! I miss Cambridge so much :(
    PS. I love that dress, but it's all sold out at Modcloth - double sad face :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily_RubySlippersJune 26, 2011

    cows, crowds and cam... great pictures of all of them.  Hope the sun has made an appearance at Glasto. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a crowd! Oh gosh, Cambridge is so picturesque. I may have to plan a day trip out when I visit England in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool! Looks like such a gorgeous day and place. I am in love with your dress and need to find one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lawd these pics are amazing, so quintessentially representing the countryside <3 your hat is perfection and THAT BULL IS FLAWLESS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I came to your blog thinking I'd see pics of Glasto...only to discover a crowd of your own.  As always, fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! the last photo is awesome! what an adorable outfit, and the cows are a great accessory. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress! Would you believe I saw an almost identical bomber when I was thrifting in Brighton for like £10 AND I DIDN'T GET IT?!? Also, how do  you do your composite shots? It is lovely! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha..i love your last photo. 
    such a beautiful dress you are wearing and the weather does look so lovely. 
    i have had an weird obsession with cows..i think it is bc my grandparents had them and i always wanted to ride one. (i am odd..i know.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The print on that dress is so fabulous!
    -Meaganhttp://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are sooo lovely, especially that one of you holding the weed/flower.  I adore the hat, as I am in a hat phase right now... and those multi-stef photos get me every time.  Hope you're having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo FletcherJune 27, 2011

    Your dress is so pretty! <3 I love the hat too! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, what great light and location!  The cow photos are cracking me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahah the park bench shot, that's so amazing.

    ReplyDelete