Friday, May 13

For no one knows that Rumplestiltskin is my name!




Happy Friday the 13th everybody!
This is what I wore yesterday. A surprisingly short wear to post time lag if I do say so myself :D It was going to be shorter yet, but I lost my scheduled post thanks to Blogger's black Friday. They did retrieve it later on but as soon as it wasn't that wordy I just rewrote it rather than wait.

I've been of the highly strung variety this week, especially at work. A puffy, itching gnome staring dry eyed at my computer screen. Bone tired and melty brained. I picked out this dress in an effort to cheer myself up. I even went the extra mile and ironed it (a rare occurrence) though these pictures were taken eight crinkly hours later.

Can you say Friday? Friday. Fri-day *sigh of relief* Friday! I could write a whole paragraph repeating this beauteous word. :) I guess I just did (again).

Hold on tight everybody, here comes the weekend :)


dress: Lipstick Vogue
belt: another dress
cardi: primark
cardi clips: etsy
peach tights: welovecolors
heels: office

14 comments:

  1. fashionforgiantsMay 13, 2011

    Holy crackers, that dress looks amazing on you.  It is super flattering.  And I LOVE your sweater-clip.  It's perfect.

    Happy Friday to you, Stef - enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  CUTE dress! and what a fun way to display a remix:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily_RubySlippersMay 13, 2011

     This is of the highest literary quality too!  I especially liked the ode to Fridays, black or not.  And that dress is extra-awesome on you.  Ironed or not.  Gnome or not. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for fridays! (Or well.. now saturday here!) Also - yay for layering! I have discovered I have forgotten how to dress for cold weather, as we have just had a cold snap. So I have been wandering through your archives for ideas. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5.  That dress with it's collar is so pretty :) The pattern is so sweet. 

    ReplyDelete
  6.  Yes!  Thank goodness it's Friday for sure:)  You are picture perfect..the shades of pink are so pretty and cheery.  Have a wonderful weekend!  xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the magic you put in the photos.
    I lost my last post, then I recuperated it today without previous comments, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

    ReplyDelete
  8.  the first picture is amazing! and i like this cardi- i dont normally buy from primark because i always found their colours very flat- but this pastel pink is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9.  I love the collar on the dress -- looks very unique.  Those cardigan clips are to die for!  Something that I definitely have to put on my list of things to be on the look out for.  As for ironing, that is something that I rarely do.  If I can get away with a rumpled look, I do.  I probably bring out the iron (and ironing board) only once a month, if that!  Hope your weekend is fabulous and recharges/restores you!

    ReplyDelete
  10.  i so love it when you do the multiple you shots. Theres something kinda creepy but super awesome about them and i like how you can see all the layers of the outfits. This pretty spring outfit is sweet! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityMay 15, 2011

    Your post titled has recalled a Rumplestiltskin film (a gem from the '80s) to the forefront of my brain and now I am on a mission to track it down! Anyway, sweet dress! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityMay 15, 2011

     post title, not post titled. Gah. Proof read, Emily, proof read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so feminine and light and pretty!  I love the vintage-floral fabric and the delicacy of the sweater, and the cardi clips are such a fun accessory.  I feel your pain on the crinkly material- this is one of the more frustrating things about taking ootd shots after work! It doesnt look bad in these photos though, if that makes you feel any better...

    ReplyDelete
  14.  I love the last photo of you!!!!! Gorgeous, you are!!! I agree with many people that this outfit is so feminine and such. And what Emily said, I used to watch that 80s Rumpelstiltskin movie constantly!!! It had Billy Barty in it. He was great.

    ReplyDelete