Thursday, April 7

On the boardwalk

I've been wanting to post some screencaps of Boardwalk Empire (2009) for a while now and with the last episode coming up this Saturday my patience finally gave. Besides I haven't spent enough time at my computer to prepare a more involved post ;)

Here goes some Schroeder..




The embroidered collar was what broke the screen-cap-camel's back ;) How gorgeous?!








That bow dress ♥

I got nothing to add right now, so in the interest of keeping it short and sweet: Have a brilliant day everybody!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful, and inspiring photos. have a great day yourself.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely LOVE the bow dress. it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband loved this show.
    i loved all the clothing.. :)
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy 5678 VintageApril 07, 2011

    i really can't wait to see this show. We don't have sky but i think my sis was planning on buying the DVD (so i can pinch it when she's finished!) Those outfits are all amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched it yet! I think I'm going to wait until it's available on netflix..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that show and the fashions Lucy wore made me drool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityApril 08, 2011

    I've been hearing great things about Boardwalk Empire. I'll have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, seriously went crazy over all the fashion in this one. I liked the floozie girlfriend's outfits the best!

    ReplyDelete