Saturday, April 9

A rin tin tin tin..



I only noticed that the animal I am riding here is a dog when I was editing the image. Saddle up pooch!







I might be AWOL for most of next week but I've got a couple of posts from Thursday, Friday and today scheduled . Longer days are such a treat. :)

I am going to Belgium with work and I don't think I'll be leaving the hotel much. It will be an "activity" packed few days. Some of the guys in my department are doing Summer Nights for a talent contest and I'll be one of the group of boys singing "tell me more" (out of tune in my case). Let's see how well I do at subduing my hair into some greasy men-do. Uh well-a well-a well-a HUH..


beret: eBay
dress: modcloth
sweater: supermarket (Asda)
felt brooch: present
jacket: Topshop some years ago
belt: H&M
shoes: melissa

13 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, as ever.
    Enjoy your trip and your weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always inspire me to wear blue, I don't own enough of it. I love how the first photo showcases the stages of the outfit; you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you could say "I'm a triplet" if you wanted to in the first shot which is amazing by the way. awesome job. hehe. I love this outfit!!! have fun in Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..that is weird that it is a dog and not a horse or something rideable! :P
    love the floral pattern on your dress. i do not think i will ever get sick of floral dresses in my lifetime.
    have fun in belguim love..
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, that's so funny!! i performed that grease song for this musical song night when i was younger. anyway, have fun in belgium!!! love your sweater over the dress, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honor Bailey-RosseApril 09, 2011

    I thought your shoes looked like melissa ones so I scrolled down and found out I was correct :) They smell so gurd
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photo adventures/ photoshop art. The willow tree is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityApril 10, 2011

    Ooh, Belgium. Have fun! I do hope you'll recount your tales of the talent competition :)

    I love seeing how you style this dress. Beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitsune kunApril 10, 2011

    So so pretty! I love this dress and I LOVE your silver shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oranges_and_applesApril 10, 2011

    I love a good clone picture! the dress is lovely too. Have fun in Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my all-time favourite "multiple Stef" pictures! Have fun in Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I wish I had your creative photography skills and a willow tree. I remember the willow from one of my very first visits to your blog. Have fun in Belgium. shall miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica BenzerApril 12, 2011

    Your dress is so pretty! I really love the photo with three of you in it!

    ReplyDelete