Monday, November 8

Not Coronation Street


I had gone out for a differnt outfit shoot first thing Sunday morning. As soon as the front door clicked shut behind me I realized I hadn't made the best of choies putting on Friday's outfit: Friday was mild, nothing like make-you-gasp-with-cold frosty Sunday. I did take a few rushed shots but relieved to get back home I got right into something more suitable for the day. And here it is.

Maximum cosiness & insulation. I was double glazing personified for the day :D


I'd hoped there would be more of the vivid yellow to this wool but after a few rows it hit home that instead I ended up with an army colour scheme. So there you have it, my third and final: The camouflage cowl! Next up leg warmers :)


These were taken at an underpass I've been using for a location a fair bit. There are a few murals left to show you though. As I was editing the photos an ancient episode of Coronation Street came on the telly and I ended up getting the giggles listening to the theme tune (The intro sequence of this long running soapy drama shows an aerial view of rows of terraced houses just like this).



And last but not least: Thank you for your sweet and encouraging comments on my last post. You all put a big smile on my face. I am very pleased to be part of such an amazing interwebs community :)
Have a great week you all!

Headband: Camden Market years ago
Coat: Superstore
Cowl: DIY
Jumper: Present
Trousers: H&M a couple of years back
Shoes: Office a couple of years back

24 comments:

  1. Your lovely wooly combinations are making me envious! Turns out it's freezing in Barcelona now that I've arrived! And what's wrong with the colour scheme of the coat. I think the coat itself is delightful, and very, very yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your pants!! all your clothes are so amazing to me though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute coat! I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is AWESOME. It's from Superstore? Super cool! And the sweater and the pants? Also awesome. Really just everything: love.

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove the sweater, it is the most perfect fair isle sweater ever. And the golden yellow coat and matching scarf just put a smile on my face.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your mustard colored coat! I wish it was as cold here so I can layer up like you did:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! i adore that yellow.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sweater of yours. It is oh, so cute. the pattern is perfect. i also love the color of your coat. Perfect for fall

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the sneaky bits of yellow in this cowl are great as-is. It's like a little surprise waiting under the folds of other color!

    Loving your jumper, too. The color and pattern are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mustard jacket...DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mustard jacket...DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the sneaky bits of yellow in this cowl are great as-is. It's like a little surprise waiting under the folds of other color!

    Loving your jumper, too. The color and pattern are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this sweater of yours. It is oh, so cute. the pattern is perfect. i also love the color of your coat. Perfect for fall

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful! i adore that yellow.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love your mustard colored coat! I wish it was as cold here so I can layer up like you did:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loooove the sweater, it is the most perfect fair isle sweater ever. And the golden yellow coat and matching scarf just put a smile on my face.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  17. That jacket is AWESOME. It's from Superstore? Super cool! And the sweater and the pants? Also awesome. Really just everything: love.

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute coat! I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love your pants!! all your clothes are so amazing to me though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your lovely wooly combinations are making me envious! Turns out it's freezing in Barcelona now that I've arrived! And what's wrong with the colour scheme of the coat. I think the coat itself is delightful, and very, very yellow!

    ReplyDelete