Tuesday, November 9

It came from Outer Space

I was getting my fingers stuck together mummifying another pair of scissors while watching this horror flick. (I kept waiting for the guys from Mars attacks to ACK! ACK! ACK! show up [and no. They don't]). Well, let 's face it, it might have been "amazing 3-Dimensions" in 1953 but It came from Outer Space 's still got a pretty sweet wardrobe going for it. So once I'd scraped most of the PVA from my fingers it was screen cap time ;)


Yep, that 's where it came from.







This outfit is cause for screen caps, right? I just love the little tie affair and the way the buttons carry through from the nautical top to the skirt.



7 comments:

  1. I love your blog
    it feels spunky... in a good way!!



    hope to hear from you!
    love always
    ^_^

    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man gotta love old sci-fi films. Love some of the outfits in here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love the retro style--i'm swooning over that giant coat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha old sci fi is the best! Kinda cheesy but the clothes are always so great!

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love elizabeth taylor!! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love vintage sci-fi x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete