Friday, October 8

You Say Fall


Here are some more photos of the outfit in my Be In Style Guest Post

It usually doesn’t snow much round here, maybe a light sprinkling of white for a day or two in January. Only last winter we had ourselves a beautiful winter wonderland for a good long while. I found myself rather unprepared sliding along the pavement in my wellies. This is when I started to fantasize about a pair of boots.



At first I wanted to steal Santa Claus’ footwear: Bright red with fluffy white turned over cuffs. Ho! Ho! Ho! But over time my dream boots changed. I imagined they’d be adorned by a stitched pattern and before I knew it they weren’t Santa boots at all anymore but the Lone Ranger’s instead!





I don’t know about you but I am always imagining my ideal skirts, bags, tops, you name it. And yes, I do gasp when I set eyes on the cloth and thread counterpart of my imaginary wardrobe.




Jumper: Mom's
Skirt: Vintage
Boots: Corral
Belt: From a dress

5 comments:

  1. I say autumn too. it's such a beautiful word. what a beautiful location and great outfit once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your outfit. I must agree, the location is really wonderful and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that last picture, looks like something out of an Anthropologie catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo you took with the long leaves, what tree is that? I don;t know if this is coincidence or not but I have been imagining a photo like that in my head for days now with warm fall colours and then I come to your blog to see exactly that!!!

    Love them. :)

    From Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete