Monday, October 18

Bluest of Blues

*Sorry for the broken images earlier - I hit publish rather than save draft and didn't notice for hours.. doh! (and have you noticed adsense is mocking me? The usual shoe ad has been replaced by the offer of remote support thanks to my schoolboy error! :D )















It 's been almost a year since I last took some snaps at this bus stop. Sure doesn't make me nostalgic for the camera I used back then :D But then it was an antique in digital camera terms even then. Moving from 5 to 15 mega pixels at the end of last year was "pinch me I am dreaming" amazing and still is. I love my Rebel without a cause.

Other than my camera I am currently also infatuated with The Black Keys. I only briefly unstoppered my plugged ears from "Sinister Kid" for these shots and as soon as the lens cap snapped back into place so did my headphones.


Beret: Craft market in Austria some ten years ago
Scarf: Tie Rack
Cardi-clips: Etsy
Belt & skirt: H&M years and years ago
Coat: some superstore

6 comments:

  1. these photos are amazing!! Love the vibrant colors and your little hat :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bus stop is such an amazing backdrop! the vivid blue color is striking! Your beret is so lovely and I adore your sweater clips!

    Also, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the amazingly supportive comment! I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me. Everyone's support has been incredibly uplifting!

    xx
    Maria
    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite colours.

    Why don't they paint shelters like this anymore? It would make waiting for public transport a little more joyous.

    I love your photos.

    Claire ^U^

    ReplyDelete
  4. your use of color is incredible - really lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very nice, and very colour coordinated with the bus stop. I always try and dress for my location!; )
    Also, I very much like your coat. My own winter coat saga continues...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ensemble of blues is so pretty. I can't get over how lovely the color of your coat is! I fear I must stop here or else I'd ramble on and on over your cardigan, the cardi clips, and your beret, too! :)

    ReplyDelete