Thursday, September 16

Thursday



Thursday. One to go and it'll be another weekend. I think I could do with an all year round Christmas type calendar: You know, a chocolate for every weekday counting down to the weekend. There 's got to be a market for that. :D



I am now the proud owner of a grey grad filter. I wish I could get a hold of a stronger one for a reasonable price already but eBay is letting me down today. A gradual neutral density filter helps pick up the detail in the sky by reducing the amount of light that reaches the lens from that area. That 's why you can see a little bit of the rich greys that dominated the sky today. We even had spells of sunshine in the rain! Glorious. My favourite kind of crazy weather.

Cardi: Christmas present (vintage)
Dress: Tara Starlet

10 comments:

  1. Your dress is so, so lovely, and your cardigan is so sweet!!
    What beautiful pictures!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so nice with the sweater. I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not unlike the spastic weather of my city (san francisco)! adore your dress, particularly the ric-rac on the pockets...
    xo s

    ReplyDelete
  4. A weekend countdown calendar is a pretty good idea. Love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, brilliant news on the filter! I hate when the sky ends up just being a big blank space. Sigh.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, brilliant news on the filter! I hate when the sky ends up just being a big blank space. Sigh.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A weekend countdown calendar is a pretty good idea. Love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. not unlike the spastic weather of my city (san francisco)! adore your dress, particularly the ric-rac on the pockets...
    xo s

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks so nice with the sweater. I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is so, so lovely, and your cardigan is so sweet!!
    What beautiful pictures!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete