Saturday, September 25

Lost and Found









As soon as the weather forecast promised rain, rain and more rain for today I was surprised to be woken by sunshine this morning. Usually I work out my weekend shots the day before and get up at stupid o clock for the first rays of sunshine but being unprepared I just cycled off clueless figuring I'd take this opportunity to show you my new jumper. Drowsily cycling along I must have taken a wrong turn and found myself confused as to where exactly I was for a moment. When I got my bearings I figured I'd stick with being lost and took a random turn off close to one of my usual go to locations. I ended up in the industrial wasteland of my dreams :) Lots of junk to play with. I was especially smitten with the grumpy signage as I am sure you can tell by my repetitious use of it as a background :P



Tell you what though, I am starting to get really tired of my frizzy hair. The mornings are so misty this time of year there 's little point doing much of anything with it. I am considering a perm actually.. you know, anything to give it some shape for more than five minutes.Hmm.. decisions, decisions.

Have a great weekend!

Jumper: Vintage (Capricious Traveler)
Skirt: Vintage (cshadwik)

16 comments:

  1. I love your new jumper, and the print of your skirt, and you have definitely inspired me to wear more interesting tights!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. those dogs don't scare you! hehe. love love love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm a lazy commenter on blogs too, I'm afraid, so please don't apologise! And thank you very much, that's very kind of you.

    I love those coloured tights with the plaid.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue tights - they're fantastic! I wish we could easily get our hands on tights like that, but being in a relatively warm climate even in winter, cute tights aren't easy to find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos- and the colours in your outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome photos, honestly! I really dig the color of your blouse too :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very lovely..x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome background! And I know what you mean. My hair is never one thing or another, always just mishapen...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome background! And I know what you mean. My hair is never one thing or another, always just mishapen...

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look very lovely..x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such awesome photos, honestly! I really dig the color of your blouse too :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your photos- and the colours in your outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blue tights - they're fantastic! I wish we could easily get our hands on tights like that, but being in a relatively warm climate even in winter, cute tights aren't easy to find!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, I'm a lazy commenter on blogs too, I'm afraid, so please don't apologise! And thank you very much, that's very kind of you.

    I love those coloured tights with the plaid.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  15. those dogs don't scare you! hehe. love love love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your new jumper, and the print of your skirt, and you have definitely inspired me to wear more interesting tights!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete