Sunday, September 19

inside out

The weather is awful so I thought I'd do a handbag striptease instead of the usual outfit post today.

Purse & business cards
I recently got some 'business' cards done - they're meant to make it easier for me to ask permission to use odd locations for my photos. I feel stupid always scrawling my web address and email on odd bits of paper so here is the respectable alternative ;) I know, I am childish but they turned out pretty good and gave me an excuse to buy this cute little card holder as well.


Phone & Mini make-up bag containing cheek stain and lipstick (Nice Knickers & Flirt Alert)
Check out my ancient mobile. It 's one of those handsets you can drown in a lake or throw down a cliff and it just keeps going. Perfect for clumsy girls like me. Trust me, it 's been through the wars.


Calendar, emery board, pocket mirror, keys and mp3 player
I don't go anywhere without my mp3 player. My calendar is vital as well as soon as my memory resembles a sieve and I've never been able to get myself into electronic time keeping.

Key fob reads: Hair. I don't want to be a HAIR . I want to be a DRAGON! SHUT UP!!! OK I'll be a hair


Rain hood & post its
It took me a while to gather the courage to wear my plastic Granny rain hat but now I always have it on me :)

And yes, you've surmised correctly: I always carry post its but usually no pens. Doh.

So: What do you never leave home without?
Happy Sunday you all!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post - it's always fascinating looking through someone else's handbag because you're never allowed to! It's also amazing the sorts of things people choose to carry everyday - I'm Miss Practical and always have a hanky, chewing gum, painkillers, bandaids etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love what wild tea party says and I do agree. I think the forbidden nature of a ladies handbag makes the contents all the more appealing.

    I personally always carry my lipgloss, public transit card, some form of money, tissue paper, cell phone and earphones, keys and a water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love what wild tea party says and I do agree. I think the forbidden nature of a ladies handbag makes the contents all the more appealing.

    I personally always carry my lipgloss, public transit card, some form of money, tissue paper, cell phone and earphones, keys and a water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post - it's always fascinating looking through someone else's handbag because you're never allowed to! It's also amazing the sorts of things people choose to carry everyday - I'm Miss Practical and always have a hanky, chewing gum, painkillers, bandaids etc...

    ReplyDelete