Sunday, August 15

Mustard



Mustard sandwiches. Sometimes condiments and bread are all you need for a feast.

The weather is cool & changeable. It was only when my bright cardi started attracting bees that I remembered it is only August.

I got caught in the rain the other day and sought shelter in the local H&M. I found this short sleeve jumper & cardigan there. My list of winter-wardrobe-wants is getting shorter. Who knows, maybe I'll find cowboy boots before it gets really nippy as well?




Happy weekend everybody! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that cardi. Beautiful skirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last photo is great. I love the combination and think this skirt especially is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the yellow. It is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the location! these photos are great. lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete