Tuesday, August 17

A Messy House


I am back at the miniature book making. The weather is perfect for gluing your fingers together during crafty endeavours. Unlike the previous batch, the new books can't be opened. They're made from card covers and thick double-sided-tape pages. They're a lot easier to stack and stack I will. I got it in my head to fill that doll house with stacks upon stacks of books, tiny versions of a few favourites. I guess I don't want a pretty doll house but a messy one.

5 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to try my hand at bookmaking for the longest time. i have the clumsiest fingers, though. i'm sure yours will look gorgeous! you should post a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is SO adorable!!!! I absolutely love these photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I love it. Looks like my kitchen... minus the giant pile of dishes to be done.

    ReplyDelete