Saturday, August 28

28 again






Hi there :) I am still around, it 's only that my blogging efforts have been thwarted by pouring rain over the past couple of weeks. When the sun peeked out behind some clouds that looked like they meant business my other half and I swiftly made our way to a photo opportunity to alleviate my outfit post withdrawal.

I just turned 28 again. All year long I'd been convinced I was 28 years old. When I did the math a few weeks before my birthday I was baffled to find I'd missed out on being 27. Trust me to get my age wrong and skip a year! Never mind, I am down for a legitimate second round now :D

Today I am wearing my Jitterbuggin skirt. You've seen it before but I've had it shortened since (taking your own measurements is futile..). Now it falls just below the knee I want to wear it every day. The fabric is so lovely and soft, yet just weighty enough to fall right. Kim's shop is a never ending temptation :)

Top & cardi: Highstreet
Bracelet: My Grandma's
Skirt: Jitterbuggin

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday! this is a lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. interesting. well happy 28th! I sometimes think of myself older because of my husband's birthday being right after mine and he is 10 months older. I have to tell myself I'm younger. haha. I'll be 27 in a couple months. Hopefully it will be good. I love Jitterbuggin. I have a jumper pinafore from her shop! This outfit you are wearing is really wonderful! great shots!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. I just arrived on your blog via weardrobe and I was so happy to see your header. Instant sign that I will like you and your blog. I am really realy into minuature dolls and doll houses (e.g sylvanian bunnies). I am no good at making them though. Anyway I just wanted to say I would love to keep in touch with you. Would you want to be my friend through google or bloglovin?

    Let me know.

    P.S: I really really love your grandma's bracelet, If I had a bracelet like that I would have never bought another one in gold shade again. :)

    ReplyDelete