Friday, July 9

The band stopped playing



I made a call to arrange redelivery for a parcel recently. After keying in my tracking number the recording asked me to "just hold on while I input that" followed by the sound of typing.
Can you believe someone somewhere had that idea AND thought it was a good one too? :)

By the way there is method in the citrus madness. I recently had a look through some photos I took years ago and fancied re shooting this one. I got the idea through a family tale I heard. Apparently one upon a time my great-aunt walked right up to a brass band playing in a pavilion, checked she had their full attention, then bit into and proceeded to eat a lemon right in front of them. She stopped them dead. :)

Happy weekend you all!

6 comments:

  1. happy weekend to you too! Love the set up of this photo!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fruity weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love the green, white and lavender all together. It's super lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, that's a great story! I also love your blouse.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

    ReplyDelete