Thursday, June 24

In draft

Meet my tripod Private Pile and
my camera The Tank aka Battle scarred Cylon.

I did my research before I chose this one some years ago, but I guess I was set on a Toyo from the beginning. Wooden large-format cameras are beautiful but this baby is built for heavy use. It 's weighty but I love the way it handles and it is pretty bendy for a field camera. Even a clumsy git like me can't break this, although like the nickname suggests I have had a good go at it. I wish they'd get to making large format Polaroid film already.


Here are the drafts:


These turned out to be test shots due to the changeable lighting conditions. That light, it was such a brief spell by the time I legged it from position #1 to position #2 the magic had gone. I was gutted when I realized I had been obscuring the camera.

These are the first pictures of my new dress. I really like it but it is a tad tent-oid. I think I'll have to bite the bullet and have it altered. So in a way - not only the shot above is in draft but the outfit too.

On an entirely different note, check this out:

14 comments:

  1. love the photos! so creative ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw that dress for sale on etsy!! it is beautiful! Love the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dress looks great. pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur pics are so amazing. very creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos! So amazing!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and surprisingly schön blog...
    Many greetings from a Spanish blogger who lived in Austria for a while and likes very much your pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog and I really enjoy it! Looking forward to more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog and I really enjoy it! Looking forward to more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely and surprisingly schön blog...
    Many greetings from a Spanish blogger who lived in Austria for a while and likes very much your pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your photos! So amazing!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur pics are so amazing. very creative

    ReplyDelete
  12. dress looks great. pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I saw that dress for sale on etsy!! it is beautiful! Love the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the photos! so creative ^.^

    ReplyDelete