Tuesday, May 18

Wandlebury





My parents and I had a little walk through Wandlebury Park today, disappearing into the landscape for any and all photo opportunities. The fallen tree trunk I climbed was particularly beautiful.





My Mom has been teaching me basic knitting over the past few days. When I told my Grandma about my new-earned skill she exclaimed "Don't turn into a knitting girl!". Animosity towards needle work (or maybe just for the women who attempted to teach us) runs in my maternal line.

My Mom brought me wool which once washed will turn to felt. I am told it'll shrink a fair bit but can be cut to shape once felted. Scarfs, spats and ribbons: Here I come!

Dress: H&M a few years ago
Bow: Repurposed belt
Bag: Asda

6 comments:

  1. Pretty dress and lovely photos! I've always wanted to learn how to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Not the dreaded knitting girl! It is a great way to destress. I hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Not the dreaded knitting girl! It is a great way to destress. I hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress and lovely photos! I've always wanted to learn how to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Not the dreaded knitting girl! It is a great way to destress. I hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dress and lovely photos! I've always wanted to learn how to knit!

    ReplyDelete