Saturday, November 7

Orange


When drizzle turned into heavy rain yesterday evening I half-heartedly packed my photo bits but expected a morning spent in bed rather than in the woods. I was rather surprised to find first rays of sunlight shining through the curtains when the other half left for work at dawn.

At last another visit to the Country Park.

After taking a few pictures I returned home for coffee and then set off into town for an eye check-up. I got all excited about a new clothing super-store: Primark. I promptly treated myself to a belt and cardigan (there is no such thing as too many cardis!).

It was only on leaving Primark that I noticed Emporium 61 right next door, a new charity shop I heard about online a while ago. I didn't realize they'd been up and running for three months already. It s just as well I only found out today, turns out it 's one of those places I find impossible to leave empty handed. All things orange came home with me: A space-hopper and a skirt.

By the way, I am on weardrobe now :-)

Above:
Jumper: Mom's
Skirt: Vintage from Emporium 61
Tights: somewhere in Austria
Shoes: Vintage
Spacehopper: Emporium 61



Right:
Jacket: H&M
Brooch: Etsy
Skirt: H&M via eBay
Mask: Found

6 comments:

  1. the above color combination is one of my favorites: yellow, orange, and purple. Great blog and great photos, thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Definitely can't have too many cardigans. The bottom photo made me laugh! Especially because you're holding a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stef! You write so charmingly & I love your quirky photographs... The ribbon belt is inspired. Come visit me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cardigan, great color! and you're right, you can never have too many its always the last thing I add to make the perfect outfit. love your blog, would you like to trade links?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be great Jayne. You're on my blog roll :-)

    ReplyDelete