Thursday, November 12

I assure you it 's a handbag

I assure you it 's a handbag.

For a while now I have been keeping my eyes open for a light blue bag.

At first I thought I wanted it to be a kelly style bag, but when I saw this "duck egg blue" overnight case I realized my search was at an end.

Trust me, it is just masquerading as a tiny suitcase, it really is a very large handbag (I bent reality to make it so, like that time I found a really cute nighty that looked like and soon transformed into a light summer dress).





You 'd never have guessed blue is one of my favourite colours, eh? To top off the colour madness I even cycled to the blue bus stop inbetween bouts of pouring rain (it 's been taged with small pink and purple scrawls since my last visit) . Once again I am the bus stop boxer..

Dress: Lipstick Vogue
Jacket: Topshop
Tights: Primark
Bag: Cooey via eBay (there are still more available)
Shoes: Vintage K's

By the way, the first lot of cotton backgrounds I ordered arrived this morning so I am ready for lots more rain now. won't faze me a bit (I am lying of course. I get well grumped up about the wet, cold weather. Chills you right down to the bones *brrrr*).

6 comments:

  1. You look so lovely and that bus stop is rather magical. Bus stops here are just a sign post in the ground...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it's lovely! And I love your dress.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following me. I really like your blog and your entire outfit in this post is lovely. Such a dreamy little bag. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a lovely bag! You can never go wrong with baby blue. Nice pitures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a beautiful bag, thank you for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! You look gorgeous and it's as you have been transported back in time...

    Lovely lovely x

    ReplyDelete