Monday, October 12

In the woods..

Part two: In the woods..

My Austria trip was very plesant.
Dad and I took photographs together;
Mom and I got lost in her wardrobe: I returned home with her mac and some hats.

I 've been dying to use car headlights to light a photograph. Not an easily obtained shot when your vehicle has paddles. My Dad and I drove out to the local woods one evening and took lots and lots of photos with his digital camera. I wore my new dress, which had only just arrived before the trip, Mom's mac and one of her numerous hats. Here is to Cindy Sherman's "Untitled Film Stills"





Hat: Mom's closet
Mac: Mom's closet
Dress: Lipstick Vogue
Gloves: eBay
Tights: eBay
Shoes: Clarks

2 comments:

  1. I love shots taken with car headlights. Great photos. =]
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shots taken with car headlights. Great photos. =]
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete