Wednesday, September 16

Hurray for basic sewing

You may remember a little while ago I had a whine about a badly ripped dress I couldn't bare to throw away. I came across it the other day, stuffed into a plastic bag at the back of my bedside table.

I was incredulous to find only a tiny rip in place of the black hole I remembered. A piece of iron-on mender and a few stitches later my favourite dress from two years ago is back on a hanger.


Dress: H&M
Tights: eBay
Mask: couldn't resist it in Amsterdam

3 comments:

  1. That's super cool. I really look up to you for not getting rid of it. Its like a whole new treasure!!!

    Hugs,

    Bug
    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! So glad it's back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! I'm very glad to hear that. =D
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete