Saturday, June 13

I didn't think I'd ever find second hand shoes.



Last weekend I discovered a local store had removed the Staff Only sign usually draped across the stairs to the third floor.
Up there were vintage dresses, skirts, hats and shoes. I homed in on a pair of t-bars the moment I laid eyes on them, knowing full well how unlikely it was they'd be my size. To my disbelieve they were a perfect fit, and so was the next pair.
The beige ones are my current favourites.

I had to get the heel tips replaced on the brown ones: First step I took the hard plastic shattered like glass.

Visits to that shop will most definitely have to remain a special occasion. Some of the cloths are reasonably priced, but trust me to go for the financial whoppers.. this one gorgeous 40s dress fitted just right. Thank god it was yellow. Any other colour and I'd be 35 pounds poorer.

Cardigan: Asda
Top: EC Star
Skirt: Ark Vintage
Tights: Asda
Shoes: K's (Ark)

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and it is so cute! Can I add you to my blog roll? You're talking about Ark right? I love it there they have so may beautiful things.

    Polly

    Polly Farthing Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly

    Sure you can add me. And yes, I was on about Ark. I have become quite addicted to both shops lately. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly

    Sure you can add me. And yes, I was on about Ark. I have become quite addicted to both shops lately. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and it is so cute! Can I add you to my blog roll? You're talking about Ark right? I love it there they have so may beautiful things.

    Polly

    Polly Farthing Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete